Rhino UK are a specialist in manufacturing coil carriers covers for the steel and transport industry, having supplied a wide range of customers for a significant number of years.
The covers are manufactured from panama pvc, the same material as our tension curtains, in order to enhance the robust nature of the product, given its application and the importance of ensuring the product remains protected from water.
The cover has a key number of features to its design, such as:
- Drip sheet: an inner liner cover to protect the transported good from condensation.
- Safety: Specially moulded reflective components fitted to the cover.
- Safety: Hi-visibility tape can be fitted to the cover either as full length, or also in upper corners.
- Artwork: using our in house printing division, we have the ability to design and print artwork for your requirements.
- Protective hem: where required, a protective rope or bead can be fixed to the bottom hem in order to reduce abrasion risk.
- Flickers: ensuring the cover folds evenly when in use.
- Rubbing strips: protecting the cover from wear and abrasion damage, double thickness reinforcing strips can be fitted.
Our fitting team are not only able to ensure that the cover can be fitted efficiently and thereby ensuring your vehicle is off the road for as short a possible time, but can also provide a full repair service in the event of accidental damage.
Call us to enquire on: 0121 553 0691
Copyright © 2016 - Rhino Textile Products